Director of People
Chief of Staff
Benefits include – Equity based Shares, hybrid ‘working, full Relocation support, + benefit suite
This is an unparalleled, board level opportunity (with equity shares) for a talented Director of People / Chief of Staff looking for a fresh opportunity in a dynamic, growing business. You will support the CEO to exert significant influence and shape / direct the operational, people, staffing and commercial development strategy for the business.
The Director of People / Chief of Staff opportunity has arisen as a result of structured yet significant growth due to cutting edge technology innovation and market diversification. The company is positioned for considerable growth from just under £20M to £300M over the next 3-5 years.
As Director of People / Chief of Staff you will be working with an exceptionally talented team producing next generation technology, partnering with big names across multiple industries from automotive and aerospace to niche applications.
Your remit will be to support:
- All internal staff from senior management through to contractors, potential new hires to board members as required.
- To be the voice of the company externally liaising with customers, investors, suppliers and any associated regulatory bodies required for product innovation.
Key accountabilities include:
Provision of guidance and support to the CEO across several key areas but with a focus on people communication and culture.
Deputise for the CEO in selected tasks (people / communication/culture), attend meetings on behalf of the CEO and establish clear levels of authority for decision making.
Take a lead role in projects to foster a culture of high performance and support.
Develop a standardised approach to communication with both internal and external stakeholders including customers, investors through to internal recruitment and induction processes.
Provision of strategic thinking and problem solving to the board and CEO.
This is a new role with real autonomy to shape and mould the people and communication aspects of a dynamic, growing business. To succeed I this new role you will be:
- Degree qualified in a business, operational or related subject
- CIPD qualification highly desirable
- Proven experience of leading dynamic teams in a matric=x structure to deliver flagship projects to time & budget
- International and multi-site business exposure
- The ability to identify and implement at people strategy to enable optimal business performance
- Prior experience of working in a rapidly growing or start-up business ideal
Please call Alison Kemp for further detail or an initial discussion or apply via the link
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Equity based Shares, hybrid ‘working, full Relocation support, + benefit suite
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities