Personal Assistant needed in Nottingham £9.76 per hr PAYE - Reference: 5216661
This role will involve:
- To provide comprehensive and efficient administrative support to the Facilities Manager (Estates) and secretarial services to their direct reports including word processing to a high standard of presentation, preparation of letters, reports, slides, spreadsheet data and graphs and servicing meetings.
- Manage and develop the provision of accurate data preparation and reports of key performance indicators.
- Assist the Facilities Manager (Estates) with the monitoring of the team deliverables and make them aware of issues which may impact on a failure to deliver below the required level.
- To develop and maintain a high standard of office practice and procedures and manage office systems.
- Supervise the Clerical Officer and ensure that their work is carried out according to the current team protocols and to the required standards
This is a Full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration