Legal Support Officer needed in Croydon £13.87 per hr PAYE - Reference: 6565
This role will involve:
- Incepting all Legal requests receive through the share point portal and ensuring that these are accurately allocated in accordance with the practice note, KPI’s and according to capacity (in conjunction with the Heads of Service).
- Ensuring that the data received in the gateway is accurately captured, verifying with officers where required. Ensure that the share point system is maintained and data fields are kept up to date.
- Liaising with our external Legal partner to ensure smooth allocation of matters.
- Arranging prompt payment of invoices and preparing Purchase Orders on occasion, under the supervision of the Contract Manager.
- Engrossing, binding and Sealing documents as required.
- Assisting with the maintenance of case management and filing systems and such other administrative arrangements required for service delivery.
This is a Full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Legal