A Brilliant opportunity has become available for a Permanent Weekday, Permanent Weekend and/or Locum Associate Dentist to join an Independent Dental Practice located in the Leicester Area.
The Role (Weekday Dentist):
- Full or Part-time position available
- Rate of £12+ per UDA available
- Working hours are very flexible
- Annual UDA target of 7000
- Opportunity to grow a Private List
- Very well maintained lists and inherited diaries – can be full from day 1
- Associates are on-site to offer clinical support!
- Excellent Support at a well organised and equipped practice (more info further below);
The Role (Weekend dentist):
- £13-14+ per UDA available
- Saturday and Sunday working days
- 2850 UDA’s are available
- Diaries will be full – Recall patients
- Only 2-3 emergency appointments per day
- Very flexible hours
The Role (Locum Dentist):
- Associate Locum dentist position
- Working days available – Monday to Sunday
- Day rate: £450 (You are required to complete a certain number of UDA’s)
- Long/fixed term contracts are available
About the practice:
- Large and modern multi surgery practice with 4 surgeries
- Huge amount of footfall and excellent potential for earnings!!
- Very busy practice with an extensive patient list
- Great transport links and Parking available on-site
- Predominately NHS Practice (more UDA’s can be allocated if required)
- Fantastic longstanding team to support you
- Practice has mentored and supported dentists from newly qualified to specialists – excellent on development
- Fully Digital practice with Digital x-rays, Pearl system, Rotary endo and 2 decon rooms etc.
- Join the team!!
If you are interested in the above position, click “Apply” or send in your CV to Perri via [email protected]
For more information please also do not hesitate to call into the office line on 02039129802 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Locum Day rate: £450 (You are required to complete a certain number of UDA’s)
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing