This is a 25 year old, established and successful business. They are proud to be truly independent, and their customer support teams now operate from 10 regional offices across the UK, with annual revenues exceeding £35M.
Due to a period of substantial growth, we are now looking to appoint an Inhouse Recruitment Manager to manage the day-to-day recruitment function, based in our Abingdon Hub with flexibility
Reporting to the HR Manager, the Inhouse Recruitment Manager will take responsibility for the identification, appointment, and on-boarding of new recruits Nationally.
Working closely with team members responsible for operational delivery, training and the ongoing assessment of competence, the Inhouse Recruitment Manager will develop talent pools across disciplines that include technical, engineering and office administration roles.
In addition to managing the Company’s recruitment function, the Inhouse Recruitment Manager will help assist HR with offers and on-boarding process.
Daily responsibilities will include:
• Understanding the pipeline of live and future dated projects, planning, and setting recruitment strategies required to meet demand
• Developing job descriptions to accurately reflect the requirements of each role
• Searching for suitable candidates
• Advertising job availability through online channels and other media including social networking sites for suitable candidates with the required skills
• Telephone screening and assessment of candidates
• Online and face to face interviews.
• Judging applicants based on knowledge, skills, abilities, and other characteristics
• Issuing offers of employment
• Helping to coordinate the onboarding process and induction with wider team.
• Liaising with colleagues to determine the success of each appointment
• Reporting against progress and retention rates
• Refining and developing the end-to-end recruitment processes
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
- Effective literacy and numeracy skills
- Competent in the use of various Microsoft office packages and social media / recruitment platforms
- Experience in Interviewing, Assessment, Communication, Negotiation and Networking of suitable candidates
- Prior recruitment experience (agency or inhouse environment)
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and recruitment needs
- Capability to work on own initiative
The salary for this role is £30,000.00 DOE with a £100 bonus per placement made.
- 23 Days holiday plus 8 statutory bank holidays
- 5% employee and 4% employer pension contribution
- 3x times annual salary death in service life insurance
- Free onsite parking
Working hours are 8.30 – 5pm Monday - Friday
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Human Resources