LSA – Durham
A mainstream Primary School in Newcastle are looking to recruit an LSA / Learning Support Assistant who has experience supporting children with SEND.
The post will involve small group work, supporting pupils on a one-to-one basis, helping with additional school work when needed and providing curriculum support.
The school is looking for someone who has previous experience of supporting children with special needs and who is caring and compassionate.
The post is full time and has the potential to go permanent for the right Learning Support Assistant.
To be part of this team you will ideally need to be:
- Previous SEND experience, particularly with Autism
- Able to adapt to all environments
- Experience working in a SEND environment.
- Experience providing personal care.
- Caring and compassionate
In return you will enjoy:
- A great rate of pay
- Join a lovely team of staff
- The opportunity to choose when you want to work or take holidays
- A dedicated team of consultants with years of experience and knowledge of the industry.
To find out more please contact Katie from Hello Education on 0191 691 5007 or ema Katie@hello-education.co.uk
Temporary, Part Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year