Do you want to be a part of a fun, smart, and ambitious team? Are you looking for a job that will allow you to grow, develop, earn good money, and be surrounded by great people?
If this is what you’re after, we might be the perfect fit for you!
UCM Education is a non-corporate, fast-growing Recruitment company specialising in the Education Sector. With over a decade of recruitment experience, our team provides an excellent service and ensures that everyone is valued, respected, and embedded in our culture. We set big goals and make sure that we attain them, but we also maintain a fun, positive, and exciting working environment.
Our business is consistently growing which is why we’re looking for driven and passionate individuals to join us! We need a talented Trainee Recruitment Consultant—and you might be perfect for this role!
What do we offer?
- £20,000–£23,000 + commission
- Commission bonuses and great target-based incentives
- Lovely, vibrant Angel, Islington location
- 35 days holiday + bank holidays
- Working hours 7 a.m.–5.30 p.m. during school term time
- Reduced working hours during school holidays
- Private health care
- Growth and development opportunities
- Access to excellent recruitment tools and systems
Other benefits that make this role enticing:
- Weekly social and drinks
- Focus on positive mental health
- Directors Dinner club
- Gym membership
- Mentorship by our biggest fee earners
- Friendly, knowledgeable, and supportive colleagues that will lead you every step of the way
- A stimulating and progressive working environment where you can reach your full potential and build your career
- Regular spot prizes
What will be your responsibilities?
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant you will:
- Resource qualified candidates
- Screen candidates for suitability for available roles
- Fill candidate vacancies
- Maintain good relationships with existing candidates and clients on the database
- Ensure candidates are fully compliant to work using our state-of-the-art compliance management system
- Ensure safeguarding procedures are followed
- Working hours 7 a.m.–5.30 p.m. during school term time and reduced hours during school holidays
What are we looking for in a team member?
The traits we look for in a Trainee Recruitment Consultant are:
- Team player
- Strong communication skills
- Confident on the phone
- Keen to learn and build a career in Recruitment
- Recruitment or sales experience is preferred but not essential (We will happily train the person with no experience but with the right attitude!)
If you would like to be considered, please get in touch with a copy of your updated CV.
UCM Education specialises in placing teachers and support staff in schools and nurseries throughout the UK. We are an Equal Opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. Please note, due to the number of applications we receive for job posts, we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Recruitment Sales
Less than 1 year