Node.js, Java, Scala, and .NET Roles Available
You will join a 350 UK-based consultancy who collaborate with some of the world's biggest enterprises, providing a pragmatic approach to software development and delivering measurable value through insightful technology advice.
They offer a competitive salary up to £65K depending upon experience for all four of the separate roles stated above (Node, Java, Scala, .NET).
Their benefits include:
- Company Pension Scheme
- Flexible Working
- Bike2Work Scheme
- Free Fruit + Coffee
If you are based in Newcastle Upon Tyne or Leeds, and you are interested in this opportunity, please call Olivia on 0191 673 4673.
- A passion for technology
- The ability to communicate clearly
- Pragmatic approach to your work
- Excellent client facing and collaboration skills
- A relevant university degree
- Good technical design skills including OO design principles and design patterns where appropriate
- Experience within the full software
- development lifecycle and Agile/Scrum methodology
You’ll be surrounded by smart, highly capable people in an environment that encourages the sharing of knowledge and experience. You’ll be as passionate as we are about doing software engineering right, and ultimately delivering great solutions to our clients. We follow an Agile approach with solid development practices, using a wide range of modern technologies depending on the requirements of each project, including Java, Scala, Node, and .NET
- Working with both backend and frontend teams to ensure concise progression to meet milestones and deadlines.
- Work within an agile methodology to conform to client expectations appropriately.
- Communicate with all team members effectively.
- Manage your specialisation and uphold responsibilities to the highest standard.
- Focus upon your tech stack (Java, Scala, Node, and .NET) and manage tasks both independently and collectively.
They offer an outstanding package of £60-65K + Company Pension Scheme +Flexible Working + Gymflex +Bike2Work Scheme + Free Fruit + Coffee.
This company has two offices based in Leeds and Newcastle Upon Tyne, and we are only accepting candidates from this area. Please do not apply to this position if you do not intend to relocate to the specified locations.
How to Apply:
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with Olivia on 0191 673 4673
H5 Recruitment is the Global Leader in Web & Mobile Development Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe – www.h5-recruitment.com
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet