Senior Project Manager needed in Woolwich £22.81 per hr PAYE - Reference: RQ681492
This role will involve:
- To lead the effective delivery and project management of the Capital projects where success has substantial implications
- To be accountable for the successful development and delivery of programmes to agreed time, cost and quality with a focus on delivery of new Local Authority New Build (LANB) housing and the higher value and complex general projects
- To be accountable for the successful development and delivery of programmes to agreed time, cost and quality with a focus on the higher value and complex projects
- Leading the project team to ensure successful procurement and delivery of each programme of works and ensuring high quality collaborative working with all stakeholders and suppliers.
This is a Full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services