About the Company
An innovative international law firm are looking for an experienced HR Advisor to join their team on a 6 month FTC.
About the Role
Working as part of the wider HR generalist team, this is a full generalist role offering support to the London based population. Responsibilities include:
- Managing employee relations
- Performance management and coaching line managers
- Advising on policies and procedures
- Coordinating training
- Coordinating salary review process
- Pension and benefits management
- Involvement in projects
You will have previous HR advisory experience and have worked in a law firm or professional services. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to take ownership and engage with senior stakeholders. You will be a self starter with excellent organization skills.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Human Resources