My client is a commercial printer established over 20 years ago, they offer a variety of digital and litho print and finishing services, due to growth, they're currently seeking an experienced Digital Printer Operator to join their print department on a permanent night shift.
The ideal candidate will be an all-rounder with excellent pre-existing industry acquired skills; ideally with experience in setting up and running Indigo 7800, Nexpress and Canon Ix3200 Inkjet equipment (one or more of these is ideal!). Knowledge of digital print is highly desirable in this role alongside the natural ability to work in a high-volume fast paced production environment.
This role is working on permanent night shifts, 3 days on 3 days off, 6pm to 6am working over a 7 day period. You must be able to work permanent nights on this shift pattern, to be right for this role.
Some flexibility around these hours is required in this role due to workload and demands.
- Set up, operate, and oversee the effective running of printing presses
- Deliver against internal KPIs & SLA’s and other targets to meet clients’ contractual obligations
- Be able to work to clients’ briefs
- Manage end to end production workflow including associated communications, ensuring that quality procedures are followed throughout the production cycle and delivery of each project on time.
- To ensure that all jobs are delivered successfully to a high-quality standard – you will be able to manage a busy workload efficiently and effectively.
- Has the ability to manage expectations around timescales and deliverables
- Can work collaboratively as part of a team, as well as independently
- Has a proactive approach to work – always willing to learn and working to improve processes to ensure business efficiency
- Can communicate effectively and build rapport with all departments across the business and with external suppliers
- Be flexible with their attitude towards work and task allocation, ensuring client demands are met at all times
Salary + Benefits
On offer is a competitive base salary of up to £30,000 per year for the right candidate, negotiable based on experience.
Alongside this you'll get great benefits including 25 days holiday, company pension, life insurance, cycle to work scheme, free parking on site, and more.
Please forward your CV for immediate consideration for this role.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing
Secondary School or equivalent