Junior D365 CE Consultant | MS gold partner | £35,000
Pearson Carters are currently Working alongside a Cheshire based Microsoft Gold Partner who are looking to bolster their Dynamics CRM team with a Consultant (Junior level).
- To provide full project lifecycle technical support and assistance to colleagues and clients in the delivery of D365, CDS & Power Platform solutions & documentation.
- Continually researching current and emerging technologies and proposing changes to client.
- Shadow senior colleagues
- Provide support to Project Managers and delivery teams from a solution design, peer review & client liaison perspective. Resolving technical problems as they arise.
- Strong Experience with D365 solutions.
- Previous D365 CE Support experience.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of edge technologies commonly implemented alongside D365 CE.
- Strong organisation.
- Keen to learn and develop.
- Strong drive and motivation.
They offer an excellent salary of up to: £35,000.
This Microsoft gold partner is based in Cheshire; they can offer a fully remote role.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Dynamics CRM/D365 CE Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe - www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Dynamics CRM, CRM, D365, Dynamics 365, Microsoft, Customer, Sales, Engagement, Marketing, Customer Engagement, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet