The Langley Spa, one of Europe’s largest indoor spas in a hotel, is complemented by a plethora of thermal facilities and a menu of custom treatments, influenced by the restorative properties of the surrounding Buckinghamshire countryside. We are now looking for Spa Therapist to join our team at this former country estate. You will work with some of the very best skincare brands to provide our guests with exceptional service, luxurious treatments and lifestyle advice. In addition to the core spa offering, the spa features 2 hammams.
- We are looking for Spa Therapists with a minimum of 2 years of experience within a similar environment.
- Beauty Therapy qualification NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
- Exceptional treatment standards
- Reliable, efficient and pro-active
- We are seeking reliable, organised and motivated individuals with exceptional attention to detail and a passion for customer service and excellence who can work shifts with maximum flexibility.
- Keen for personal development and learning. This role is a fantastic opportunity for passionate therapists.
We offer you the following benefits; Amazing OTE Earning Potential
- Basic salary - £22,000 In addition to base pay there is commission pay on treatments and retail, as well as service charge
- 10% Treatment commission - on all treatments, this averages £700+ per month on top of your salary
- Retail Commission
- Service Charge
- Discount rates for stays and F&B in all Marriott properties
- Meals on duties
- Bespoke training programmes
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Competitive Salary
We are looking for our future ambassadors to have a warm and welcoming personality, with high standards of professionalism and a drive to provide a memorable experience to each and every guest. We welcome applications from professionals, who are passionate about the hospitality industry, with a willingness to deliver a natural and yet exceptional service.
APPLY NOW | VIA THIS ADVERT | Or email your CV directly to [email protected]
We look forward to receiving your profile and discussing our opportunities with you further.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider your application if you have the right to live and work in the UK, we are unable to support visa applications at this time
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Salay, Treatment, Retail Commission, Service Charge & So Much More!
- Industry Sector Other