Teaching Assistant/TA needed for afternoons only in a school in North Tyneside
- Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant?
- Do you want a role that is rewarding and fun?
- Have you got a Level 3 EYFS Qualification ?
Hello Education are currently recruiting for a Level 3 Teaching Assistant/TA for a school in North Tyneside to assist a child on a one-to-one basis as well as provide general classroom support across KS1 and KS2.
The school are looking for someone with a supportive but firm manner. Moreover, experience working 1:1 is desirable but not essential.
The right candidate must have great communication skills, be enthusiastic about helping children and have a Level 3 Qualification.
The role is afternoons only and is for the full academic year.
To be part of this team you will ideally need to have:
- Level 3 CACHE EYFS Teaching Assistant Qualification
- Experience working with primary aged students
- Experience with EYFS/Early Years/ KS1/ KS2
- The ability to assist and support children with literacy and numeracy
- Confidence in working and supporting children with complex needs
- Experience of working in a complex setting
- An updated DBS and right to work within the UK
In return you will enjoy:
- A great rate of pay
- Join a lovely team of staff
- The opportunity to choose when you want to work or take holidays
- A dedicated team of consultants with years of experience and knowledge of the industry
To find out more please contact Rhianna from Hello Education on 0191 691 5007 or email [email protected]
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year