1:1 Teaching Assistant needed for a primary school in North Tyneside
A primary school in North Tyneside are looking for an experienced Teaching Assistant to work 1:1 with a child who has special needs. The school needs someone who is experienced supporting children with Autism and are looking for someone with a calm and caring nature.
The position is full time and to commence as soon as possible.
As a Teaching Assistant you will ideally need to be:
- A team player
- Have a level 2 in Supporting Teaching and Learning (or equivalent/higher)
- Minimum of 6 months school experience
- Able to adapt to all environments
- Have experience working with special needs, particularly Autism
In return you will enjoy:
- A great rate of pay
- Join a lovely team of staff
- A dedicated team of SEND consultants with years of experience and knowledge of the industry
To find out more please contact Kiya from Hello Education on 0191 691 5007 or email [email protected]
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education