Our South Telford clients are keen to onboard a FLT/Stores person on a temp-to-permanent basis. The role is key to help the smooth running of the stores area's especially approaching the seasonal peaks. Duties include:
- Moving stock using palletising MH equipment
- Driving a Counterbalance FLT truck
- Loading and unloading materials
- Palletising stock
- Packing items for despatch
- General production duties
- Ensuring safe work practices at all times
- Keeping work stations and area's clean and free of debris.
The role follows a 7-7 12 hour shift pattern across days and Nights. Once permanent or over 12 weeks worked, a shift premium is payable. Initial training will be on a day shift 9-5 but flexibility for working hours is key. The working hours are condensed over a month from 4 weeks to 3 giving workers a chance for a week off every month but option to 'top up' with overtime.
The apply for the role please send your current CV or call Alex or Paul for more info.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
shift premium after 12 weeks and/or permanent
- Industry Sector Transport, Logistics