- Year 2 Teacher
- October half term
- 1 year contract
- MPS2 - MPS 6 (Paid to scale)
- Interviewing immediately
A lovely, welcoming four-form-entry, primary school in Newham are looking for an experienced teacher to join their team after the October half term.
The school are looking for a teacher who
- has the ability to demonstrate consistently good or outstanding teaching;
- has good knowledge and experience teaching the KS2 curriculum
- is committed to ensuring all children succeed;
- is organised and hardworking;
- is creative, flexible and committed.
This popular, culturally and ethnically diverse primary school is based in Newham with good transport links. The established school leadership team have created a truly inclusive learning environment where children are known, valued and respected as individuals. Children are encouraged to aim high and make the most of the diverse opportunities they are given to cultivate and contribute to our shared community. There are good long-term career opportunities at the school and training and development is supported and encouraged.
To apply for this role you must
- hold QTS
- have experience teaching in KS1
If this role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV ASAP.
We have a policy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Philosophy Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education