Senior Commercial Analyst
Salary: £50,000-£55,000 Depending on Experience
Do you have great organisational & communication skills, pay close attention to detail, and are used to working in a fast-paced environment, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you because our client is looking for a Senior Commercial Analyst to support commercially across Sales, Operations, and Finance.
An exciting opportunity has developed to join a leading Automobile manufacturing company, which has a heavy focus on innovation, employee empowerment and teamwork.
As a Senior Commercial Analyst, you will;
- To be the team leader, conducting & leading meetings to support the quoting process and existing programs.
- The selected senior commercial analyst will act as the commercial manager’s deputy supporting them (acting as their representative) for both internal & external meetings as required.
- To be able to complete the company’s costing model to develop business cases to be presented and approved through the quote approval process.
- Support in the preparation of the annual Business plan activities.
- To assess manufacturing processes and identify cost drivers, to assist in reporting data to ensure production time scales are managed and agreed.
- Liaising with all Operational & Purchasing departments to collect input data for all customer quotes/queries
- Dealing with customers’ quote requests & completing quotation packs.
Required skillset for the Senior Commercial Analyst are:-
- 3 to 5 years experience working within manufacturing in a commercial, cost analyst role, ideally in the automotive sector.
- Have a good understanding of Commercial background, and manufacturing processes, within automotive.
- Solid analytical skills, with experience in Excel
- Effective & relational communication skills, used for liaising.
- Ability to use initiative yet understand the importance of teamwork.
- Ideally have a financial/business qualification
If the job role of the Senior Commercial Analyst sounds like it suits you, please click apply now!
If you would like to hear more information about the Senior Commercial Analyst, please contact Olympia at Orion in Reading.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing