Legal Repairs Surveyor needed in Islington paying £20.60 per hr - Reference: 683151
This is a full time role on a temporary basis
This role will involve:
- Carry out site inspections and investigations, as necessary to produce detailed specifications of works using the national schedule of rates and composite values. Prepare estimates, feasibility studies, plans, sketches and drawings as may be necessary
- Be proficient in the correct diagnosis of building failures and to this end be competent in the use of devices, aids and instruments for the purpose of making assessments and diagnoses
- Take responsibility for party wall awards as required, including undertaking the necessary surveys and completing the necessary documentation.
- Possess a working knowledge of the relevant building contracts and related documentation. Take responsibility for ensuring that the existing contracts are administered in a professional manner and that the contractor complies with appropriate regulations and contract conditions
- As and when required, act in the capacity of an expert witness in the preparation of reports and scott schedules, the giving of evidence in court, and the providing of advice. Attend all necessary meetings in association with this role.
- Obtain tenders/quotations from approved contractors for works not covered by the main contracts, and ensure that proper approvals for expenditure are obtained before ordering any works
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Construction