Employee Relations Specialist needed in Westminster paying £24.29 per hr - Reference: 683472
This is a full time role on a temporary basis
- The ideal candidate will have practical experience of working in an HR function in an advisory or policy capacity with demonstrable experience of advising in one or more subject areas such as discipline, grievance, sick absence, performance management and redundancy.
- Experience of working in a unionised environment is an advantage
- The successful candidate will have experience of communicating and developing effective working relationships with managers at all levels and trade union representatives.
- Develop and review HR activities in the specialist area to include preparing Employment Tribunal responses and witness statements and managing a high volume of complex casework.
- Development and review of the HR policies and employment practices to ensure that they reflect best practice, comply with legislation and continue to support the organisations needs
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Human Resources