An opportunity for an organised Administrator to join a reputable independent lettings business based in North West London. This well-known lettings and property management business has a good local reputation, especially within social housing and is looking for an organised administrator to join their team.
The successful Lettings Administrator will have some administration experience and as well as good IT skills. You will be organised, diligent and able to use your own initiative.
Lettings Administrator – Experience Needed
- Previous experience of administration
- You will be a strong communicator with excellent inter-personal skills
- You will have solid IT skills and be technology savvy
- Excellent organisation skills and punctuality are paramount
Lettings Administrator – Benefits
- A basic salary upto £23k.
- 5 day working week Monday - Friday
- Pension & Childcare Vouchers Scheme
- Funded team events
Magnus James is a specialist recruiter for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
In order to discuss this vacancy and all other vacancies that we have in the property sector, please contact Magnus James on 01285 861896
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Property