A fab opportunity has now become available for a career driven Sales Negotiator to join an excellent independent Estate Agent in Malmesbury. This Estate Agent have a strong foothold in the local area and are now looking for a diligent and hard working Sales Negotiator to join their existing team.
The successful Estate Agent Sales Negotiator will ideally have some property experience, be extremely well presented, have excellent written and verbal communication skills and more importantly a passion to succeed within the Estate Agency industry.
With this role the Sales Negotiator will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with both vendor and purchaser, booking viewings, generating market appraisals, conducting viewings and negotiating the sale.
Estate Agent Sales Negotiator – Experience Needed
- Previous Estate Agent Sales Negotiator experience is ideal
- You will have strong communication skills with excellent interpersonal skills
- You will have solid IT skills and experience of using Estate Agency CRM systems
- Negotiation skills and a natural sales ability is key
- You will be well spoken and well presented
- You will be target driven and ambitious
- You will have excellent organisational skills and punctuality is of upmost importance
Estate Agent Sales Negotiator – Benefits
- A lucrative salary and commission structure
- Pension scheme
This is a great opportunity for a passionate Estate Agent Sales Negotiator eager to join a fantastic organisation.
Magnus James is a specialist recruiter for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
In order to discuss this vacancy and all other vacancies that we have in the property sector, please contact Magnus James on 01285 861896
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Property
Less than 1 year
'A' level/Higher or equivalent