Hybrid Working: mostly home-based
Legal software and IT projects
If you are a Project Co-ordinator or PMO Analyst within a law firm, looking to break into project management, this role could be a great next move for you.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for co-ordinating project implementations, managing project planning, documentation and budgets, and evaluating IT projects across the organization. In order to do this successfully, you should feel comfortable handling multiple tasks at a time.
- Work closely with business analysts and senior managers to formalise project requirements, understand and co-ordinate work
- Coordinate project schedules
- Assist with expense planning
- Understand Prince2 methodology and work to continue to improve project management processes
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Proven project experience within a law firm or consultancy with clients in legal sector
- The ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Previous experience evaluating software proposals or upgrades, involvement in IT projects
- The ability to work independently and remotely, attending an office 1 or 2 times a week
- Building effective work relationships with project stakeholders
In return you'll be joining a highly reputable firm offering a very comprehensive benefits package, discount schemes, financial support for learning, bonus scheme and monthly incentives and generous holiday allocation 26 days per year. Apply now with CV for immediate consideration.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet