My client are a well-established signage business with a great record of going from strength to strength, they've recently opened a second production facility to keep up with ever-growing client demand, and as part of their continued growth plans they wish to increase their headcount further with the addition of a Signage Estimator.
As a business, they deal with a variety of different clients and supply signage services from vinyl graphics, vehicle graphics, shop front signage, fascias, banners and more, to businesses up and down the UK.
The ideal candidate will have experience and knowledge of the signage sector and will want to become part of a knowledgeable team of senior staff members who work closely with the MD.
- Working from the company's manufacturing and labour rates to determine project estimates
- Negotiating rates with sub-contractors and suppliers
- Seeking the most commercially effective solution for signage and large format digital print projects
- Liaise with all departments within the business
- Familiar with the sign making process and can understand production drawings
- Excellent numerical, verbal and written communication skills
- Is personable with a positive attitude - has no problem building relationships with colleagues and clients
- Can take the initiative and problem solve where required
- Has fantastic communication skills
- Is well organised and can work effectively to deadlines
Salary + Benefits
The salary for this position is paying up to £40,000 base salary plus overtime, based on experience. Plus ample holiday allowance, company pension, private parking, etc.
Please forward your CV for immediate consideration for this role.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing