A popular special needs school based in South Tyneside are looking to recruit an LSA / Learning Support Assistant to start immediately.
The school caters to children aged 4 to 16 years old and a wide range of special needs. The ideal candidate is someone who has experience supporting children who have special needs such as Autism, Down Syndrome, EDB, MLD and PMLD.
The role will involve whole class and some 1-2-1 support where necessary. It is a full-time role and has the potential of becoming permanent.
To be part of this team you will ideally need to have:
- A minimum of 6 months experience in a special needs school
- A Level 2 in Supporting Teaching and Learning or equivalent
- Experience working across the key stages
- Experience of supporting children with a variety of special needs
- Experience of working in a complex setting
In return you will enjoy:
- A great rate of pay
- Join a lovely team of staff
- The opportunity to choose when you want to work or take holidays
- A dedicated team of SEND consultants with years of experience and knowledge of the industry
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year