A busy special needs school based in Gateshead is looking for an experienced administrator / receptionist to cover maternity leave.
The ideal candidate is someone who has previous experience of working in a similar role and be able to work independently and proficiently. You must be confident answering calls, using various Office applications such as Excel, have experience with finance and carrying out other general admin tasks.
The school are looking for someone who can work full time and is available from November.
To be part of this team you will ideally need to have:
- Previous admin or reception experience
- The ability to answer calls and take messages
- The ability to use various Office applications such as Excel
- Experience of working in a busy environment
- A friendly and positive demeanour
In return you will enjoy:
- A great rate of pay
- Join a lovely team of staff
- The opportunity to choose when you want to work or take holidays
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year