My client are a well established signage business with a great record of going from strength to strength, they've recently opened a second production facility to keep up with ever-growing client demand, and as part of their continued growth plans they wish to increase their headcount further with the addition of a Project Manager.
As a business, they deal with a variety of different clients and supply signage services from vinyl graphics, vehicle graphics, shop front signage, fascias, banners and more, to businesses up and down the UK.
The ideal candidate will have experience and knowledge of the signage sector and will want to become part of a knowledgeable team of senior staff members who work closely with the MD.
- Assist with client queries regarding cost, lead time, etc of their projects
- Co-ordinate with team members internally with regards to deliveries and lead times
- Create project documentation to assist with the production and installation process
- Liaise with suppliers and clients as required
- Working knowledge and experience gained within the signage sector
- Familiar with the project management cycle (ideally with skills/qualifications to back this up)
- IT literate, familiar with using Microsoft computer packages as well as Adobe creative software (Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Pro-active, self motivated and the ability to work well independently and in a team
- Customer focused, enthusiastic and with great communication skills (both written and verbally)
The salary for this position is paying up to £45,000 base salary based on experience. Plus ample holiday allowance, company pension, private parking, etc.
Please forward your CV for immediate consideration for this role.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing