Customer Service Guide needed in Swindon paying £10.42 per hr - Reference: 684215
This is a full time role on a temporary basis
This role will involve:
- To answer calls from customers, using our Call Centre technologies
- To listen attentively to customer requirements asking pertinent questions to establish facts in order to gain a full understanding of the customer’s needs
- To maintain customer service standards by answering customer’s telephone calls and emails, being courteous, welcoming and professional at all times.
- Once the customers’ needs are understood, give them the support and confidence to self-serve to answer their own query or by using Clients equipment with a view to using their own where possible in the future.
- Where the customer is unable to self-serve even with your support, you will provide a clear and concise response to enquiries and ensure all information given is correct and accurate in response to the customer enquiry
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Customer Services