Have you experience supporting children with Autism?
Do you have a genuine passion and desire to help all pupils access the curriculum ?
If yes, Hello Education would love to hear from you!
We are currently recruiting Learning Support Assistants who have experience supporting on a 1:1 basis with SEN children to work within a large Middlesbrough primary school.
As part of the role, the successful Learning Support Assistant will be working full time Monday – Friday with a Reception pupil, with a diagnosis of Autism. It is essential that all applicants have supported children with Autism prior and understand behaviours and potential triggers.
The position is a long term contract till October half term with it likely to be extended till the end of the academic year.
The successful Learning Support Assistant will have the following:
- At least 6 months experience supporting pupils with SEN
- Previously worked on a 1:1 basis
- Great communication skills with those aged 2-7 years old
- Be reliable, resilient and dedicated to the role
- Independent working as well as being able to work as part of a wider team
- Enhanced DBS on the update service
In return, Hello Education can offer;
- Market leading pay scale for all employees
- Friendly and dedicated consultants who provide round the clock support in your new role
- ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
Hello Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people and we take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing, referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education