An exceptional opportunity for a well presented and diligent Senior Property Manager to join a lovely independent agent within their office in Shipley. My clients have a fantastic reputation and are open to either a Property Manager or a Senior Property Manager to oversee their large portfolio of units, split across their Shipley and Bingley offices.
This role will include all aspects of Property Management including, building relationships by liaising with landlords and tenants, dealing with maintenance, issuing section notices and dealing with general lettings administration. This client has a lovely team who all muck in, therefore you may be required to do the odd property viewing to help out.
Senior Property Manager – Experience Needed
- Previous property management experience essential
- Professional written and verbal communication
- Excellent IT knowledge with experience of using Microsoft Office packages
- Full UK License and own car.
Senior Property Manager – Benefits
- Monday – Friday 9am – 5:30pm and every other Saturday 9:30am – 2pm
- £22k - £35k basic depending on experience. (Someone who is very experienced and exceptional would command the higher end).
- Team lunches
- Lovely working environment and team
This is a great opportunity for a Property Manager eager to join an exceptional boutique brand.
Magnus James is a specialist recruiter for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
In order to discuss this vacancy and all other vacancies that we have in the property sector, please contact Magnus James on 01285 861896
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Property