Azure Infrastructure Engineer, End User, Remote, £70k
Pearson Carter are currently working with an End User who is looking to hire an infrastructure engineer who has strong experience working with on-prem and Azure. The company are going through a transformation at the moment and needs strong employees to join the team.
They offer a base salary of £70k and offer home-based working.
Get in touch if you are looking for your next opportunity!
- Support the existing IT network and infrastructure
- Support and maintain key infrastructure systems such as servers, storage, LAN & WAN
- Play a key role in Azure migration project
- Azure AD
- Office 365
- Infrastructure background
- Endpoint Manager
They offer an excellent salary: £70,000
This client has an office in Lancaster however they’re offering home-based work.
Applications are welcome from professionals with Azure experience.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet