The full stack developer will join a company offering a recruitment network connecting supply teachers and support staff to the schools who need them. The Company’s goal is to reduce costs in schools so that more time and money can be spent on what matters.
They offer a salary of £80,000 and have a great benefits package along with things like free gym membership and team nights out.
- Work as part of a thriving team developing and maintaining the current platform
- Work across projects to ensure smooth releases
- Maintain flexibility within the role for multitasking
- Use your creative flare when styling our platform
- Previous experience in a full-stack developer role
- Experience in serverless computing
They offer an excellent salary of £80,000
Office based in London
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
H5 Recruitment is the Global Leader in Web & Mobile Development Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe – www.h5-recruitment.com
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet