A ‘Good’ special needs school based in Durham is looking to recruit a TA / Teaching Assistant to start in September 2022.
The school is for children aged from 2 to 19 years old with Autism or profound, moderate, severe or complex learning difficulties. Some pupils also have additional medical, physical, sensory and behavioural difficulties. Previous experience of supporting children with special needs is crucial.
The school offers a fun and supportive environment where their pupils flourish and staff can develop and grow.
The is a full time position starting as soon as possible.
To be part of this team you will ideally need to have:
- A minimum of 6 months experience in a special needs school
- Previous experience of supporting children with Autism
- Previous experience of supporting children with PMLD
- The ability to manage and deescalate challenging behaviours
- A positive and caring attitude
- Experience supporting children in various key stages
In return you will enjoy:
- A great rate of pay
- Join a lovely team of staff
- The opportunity to choose when you want to work or take holidays
- A dedicated team of SEND consultants with years of experience and knowledge of the industry
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year