Our client is offering a part-time, hybrid UX designer role to add to their growing team in Kemble
16 - 24hrs per week, £30-32k PA Pro Rata.
Purpose of role
Working with the existing team to formulate ideas on how to improve standard product by actively gathering and understanding customer and stakeholder needs. Presenting ideas to Team Manager and Senior Leadership that will improve usability and enhance user interface designs including navigation, ensuring alignment with the vision and product strategy roadmap.
Role specific accountabilities
· Creating Wireframes, UI Designs, mock-ups as required for development
· Create / Maintain overall UI Templating / Style for our products
· Reviewing existing systems for UX/Design Improvements
· Work with developers to help execute product styling
· Able to research adequately to support design decisions
· A sound general level of academic education, a minimum of English and Mathematics GCSE grade C;
· Good, accurate keyboard skills and ICT competence;
· Analytical and problem solving skills;
· Excellent attention to detail;
· Able to work as an effective team member;
· Ability to work under pressure;
· Good organisation skills;
· Excellent communication skills;
·Experience – Required
· At least 1 year experience in a UX Design role.
· Portfolio of recent work
· Experience in implementing accessibility standards
Permanent, Part Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet