A growing special needs school based in Sunderland is looking to recruit a TA / Teaching Assistant to start in as soon as possible.
The school currently provides education to children in Key Stages 1, 2 and 3 and are looking for various TA’s / Teaching Assistant’s to work in various year groups. There is another intake of students in September so are looking to grow their team.
The school offers a very friendly and supportive environment for children and staff alike. The children are all on the Autistic Spectrum and their needs vary but a lot need help with personal care.
The is a full time position with the potential of becoming permanent.
To be part of this team you will ideally need to have:
- A minimum of 6 months experience in a special needs school
- Previous Autism experience
- A friendly and caring personality
- Experience providing personal care
- Experience with primary or secondary aged students
In return you will enjoy:
- A great rate of pay
- Join a lovely team of staff
- The opportunity to choose when you want to work or take holidays
- A dedicated team of SEND consultants with years of experience and knowledge of the industry
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year