£30,000 - £35,000
James Adams is seeking an Systems Administrator to join a growing tech organisation. They are looking for someone to come and join their growing Systems team.
In return for your services, you’ll work with a range of technologies and have the chance to progress internally. My client is open to seeing ambitious candidates who are looking to further their IT careers.
The role itself will be fast-paced, challenging, and a fantastic opportunity to extend your knowledge within IT support
- Windows Systems – 08, 12, 16
- Networking experience
- 2 years experience within a 2nd line capacity
What you’ll be doing
- Supporting the Systems Operations team
- Managing, tracking and trouble-shooting issues, change controls, bespoke project roll-outs and live fault escalations
Please send a copy of your CV to apply for this Systems Administrator position
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet
Some Secondary School Coursework