£52,598 - £59,294
This role can be based in Bristol, Cardiff, Edinburgh, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, Telford or Worthing. We offer a hybrid working model that allows you to work between home and office locations, giving you greater flexibility about where and when you work. Occasional travel to other sites will be required.
Have you got experience of working with one or many of ERP technologies, such as SAP Ariba, SAP SuccessFactors, SAP Business Technology Platform, etc?
This is a great opportunity to work within the Enterprise Architecture function of HMRC, part of the Chief Digital & Information Officer (CDIO) Group to architect ERP technologies that underpin the Government Shared Services programme.
This Senior Enterprise Architecture role will provide opportunities to provide strategic directions and roadmaps across multi-functional teams to promote consistent architecture across a multi-billion-pound portfolio of cross-government business transformation programme led by HMRC.
Working at a strategic level you will engage with a host of business and IT stakeholders and partners, influencing policy, standards and setting direction for technical and business change involving multiple government departments in the UK.
You will champion the adoption of modern technology and act as an internal consultant to the Government Shared Services Programme spanning across multiple departments, driving adoption of HMRC’s Enterprise Architecture vision, strategies and directions.
You will have demonstrable experience and knowledge of:
• IT and Enterprise Architecture (EA) skills, including leadership of strategic directions/roadmaps for Enterprise scale platforms/capabilities.
• Strategic engagements with stakeholders, with evidence of setting IT strategy, influencing business customers and taking a lead role to enable both IT and business change.
• Developing Technical Capability within an organisation, including empowering, supporting and developing staff to achieve the highest performance standards.
• Architecting enterprise-wide IT applications, including making use of enterprise cloud platforms - SaaS and PaaS.
• Architecting corporate platform technologies, in particular SAP ERP/ServiceNow platforms for IT services such as HR, Finance, Procurement, Payroll and Business Intelligence (BI).
• Architecting platform/technology transformation, aligned to business and technology strategies and outcomes.
• Understanding and experience of commercial contracts, procurement and sourcing strategies.
• TOGAF, AWS, Microsoft, SAP cloud certifications.
• Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture tools such as Abacus, etc.
• Awareness of Service Management, ITIL, ISO 9001 Quality Management and ISO 27001 Information Security Management.
• Experience of applications or systems for Accounting, Customer Relationship Management, compliance, customer records management, automation etc.
• Experience of Architecture Governance.
- Learning and development tailored to your role
- An environment with flexible working options
- A culture encouraging inclusion and diversity
- A Civil Service pension with an average employer contribution of 27%
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services