Salaried GP Opportunity: Up to £12,500 per session In London Offering Tier 2 Sponsorship
A highly paid Salaried General Practitioner vacancy has become available at a and well-established practice.Their team is committed to providing patients with high quality general practice care from modern, purpose-built premises all over London.
They provide a friendly atmosphere and places high-quality patient outcomes at the center of all activities. You will enjoy working with a great team of GPs, Practice Nurses, Pharmacists and supportive and effective clerical support team, all overseen by a great Practice Manager. Open to applicants who require a Tier 2 Visa to work in the UK.
They are supportive in encouraging staff to develop new skills for the benefit of the Practice and its patients. The receptionists work hard to support the GP's and patients on a daily basis.
- Up to £12,500 per session depending on experience
- Newly qualified GP’s are welcome
- Full time or part time positions available
- Free GP designated parking
- Unlimited amount of sessions per week available (days and hours are flexible!)
- Clinical Lead Opportunities Available
- Annual leave/study leave
- NHS Pension contribution
- Full indemnity cover
- Paid lunch hours
- Opportunity to work additional paid hours (portfolio role, OOH’s primary care extended services)
- Learning and continuous development are actively encouraged and funded
Set-up of the practice:
- Friendly, supportive, innovative practice
- Modern purpose-built facilities
- Full nursing team support – including ANP, Physician Associate and Healthcare Assistants
- Excellent supporting admin and reception team
- Practice Manager / Business manager
- Weekly clinical meetings
If you would like to apply for the above role, then please email a copy of your CV to [email protected] or you can apply by uploading your CV through this site.
If you would like to inquire for any further information then please call 0203 0065867 to speak to one of our expert consultants who can assist in calculating your commute and answering any queries or questions you may have!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing