A successful Property Services organisation in Medway is currently looking for a new Property Manager to join their expanding team.
To be based in Rochester, they are looking for an organised and confident individual, who has previous experience cleaning and/or maintenance join their fast paced, innovative organisation.
• Attend and complete property inspections
• Cleaning and maintaining properties during turnover of clients
• Resolve maintenance queries from residents
• Complete property inventories
• Maintaining excellent communication with team members through phone calls and emails
• Ensuring that relevant property works are completed satisfactorily
• Ensuring that properties are tenant ready
• Updating maintenance job sheets once work is completed
• Ensuring that various property problems are dealt with effectively and in appropriate timescales
• Full UK Driving License
• Highly organised and a positive work ethic
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Computer literate
• Strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Customer service focused
• Confident with client facing responsibilities
• Autonomous and collaborative
• Energetic and vibrant personality
Paying between £15-20,000 DOE. Company car provided.
This is a full time vacancy, 37.5 hours a week.
Please do not apply for this position without previous relevant experience. CV’s must be attached with your application to be considered for this role.