A fast growing property company in Kent is looking for a new Senior Sales Negotiator.
As a Senior Sales Negotiator with us, you'll be at the heart of all of that. You'll create seamless experiences that put our customer's front and centre. In return, we'll give you everything you need to hone your skills and progress your career. This is your opportunity to make every property more than a home - to be part of some of the most important decisions in people's lives.
About the role:
You'll carry out viewings for our sales properties, always looking for new opportunities to help our customers through our other products and services. You'll also oversee, support and develop the wider Sales team. You're someone who loves the buzz that comes from creating life-changing moments, and your passion will shine through when you're greeting people in the branch, answering the phone or going out and about to different properties. Across everything you do, you'll need to work in line with our compliance requirements. And because you'll be a role model for others, you can expect to deputise for your manager too.
• You’ll need to bring extensive knowledge of the geographic area you’ll be working in, along with excellent customer service and sales skills.
• You should be a clear and professional communicator - as good at listening to others as you are at speaking with them.
• Strong organisation, planning and problem-solving skills are a must and, like everyone here, you’ll need to be self-aware, a great team player and always looking to work in collaboration with your customers as well as your colleagues.
• We’ll also want to see the kind of energy and drive it takes to deliver results, and a people first approach.
• You’ll demonstrate sound judgement and your resilience means you see setbacks not as obstacles, but as opportunities.
Salary is competitive and dependent on experience. This is a branch based role, covering the Kent area.
A full driving license and previous, relevant experience are essential.