Supply Teaching Assistants needed in North Tyneside
- Are you a passionate, proactive and caring Teaching Assistant?
- Do you have a Qualification or 6 months experience in a school?
- Are you seeking for new opportunities across the North East?
- Do you have experience working with EYFS/Early Years, KS1 and KS2/Key Stage one and Key stage two?
Hello Education are currently recruiting for Teaching Assistants across various primary schools in North Tyneside.
The schools are wanting dynamic, trustworthy, and approachable people to integrate into the school quickly. Also, the right candidates should have experience in working and assisting with EYFS/Early Years, KS1/ Key Stage One or/and KS2/Key Stage Two pupils. Experience working with phonics, maths and reading intervention, as well as SATs is desirable.
Experience working with Special Educational Needs/SEND and Social, Emotional and Mental Health/SEMH is also desirable.
The roles are perfect for an individual that wants flexibility of working hours, and the roles are to start as soon as possible.
To be part of this team you will ideally need to have:
- Level 2 or 3 Qualification or 6 months experience in a school
- Experience working with primary aged students
- Knowledge of the national curriculum
- Confidence in working and supporting children with complex needs
- An updated DBS and right to work within the UK
In return you will enjoy:
- A great rate of pay
- Join a lovely team of staff
- The opportunity to choose when you want to work or take holidays
- A dedicated team of consultants with years of experience and knowledge of the industry
To find out more please contact Rhianna from Hello Education on 0191 691 5007 or email [email protected]
Temporary, Part Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year