Please apply before Thursday 13th October at 11:55pm -
Salary is £41,782 plus benefits, 27% pension, 2-3 days a week working from home and more.
Are coding languages like C++, C#, Java, .Net and/or Groovy part of your toolkit?
Are you an experienced direct mail and/or transactional document composition developer?
If the answer is yes, you will be pleased to hear HMRC are bringing document composition in house, using Quadient Inspire for our composition and orchestration activities for both print and digital transmission.
At HMRC we are committed to creating a great place to work for all our colleagues; an inclusive and respectful environment that reflects the diversity of the society we serve.
We want to maximise the potential of everyone who chooses to work for us, and we offer a range of flexible working patterns and support to make a fulfilling career at HMRC accessible to you.
Diverse perspectives and experiences are critical to our success, and we welcome applications from all people from all backgrounds with the experience and skills needed to perform this role.
This is an exciting role if you’re looking to deliver technological change against a background of organisational transformation, as well as an opportunity to make a real difference to people’s lives by delivering great digital and paper products.
You will be a key member of the delivery team, collaborating with all members throughout the full delivery lifecycle to ensure delivery of the highest-quality personalised omni-channel products.
Your role is integral to the design and delivery of customer communication products.
You will work with data in flat, structured and print ready data formats, using Quadient Inspire to enhance print-ready data and use this knowledge and that of print stream formats, including AFP, Adobe PDF, Postscript and PCL.
We are passionate about Test Driven Development, and you will work closely with business analysts, testers, and product owners within a truly collaborative environment.
- Experienced direct mail and/or transactional document composition developer.
- Experience of working with coding languages, such as C++, C#, Java, .Net and/or Groovy.
- Knowledge of testing procedures and configuration issues. Taking a logical, analytical approach to problem solving, while paying attention to detail.
- Demonstrable understanding of electronic communications in HTML format.
- Experience in leading investigative work into problems at a senior level, driving the collection of information and creation of recommendations for improvements.
- Demonstrate application of logical thinking, gathering, and analysing information using data to formulate plans and solutions.
- Identify and analyse options, assessing feasibility and operational impact.
- Work at pace to effectively resolve issues.
- Leadership experience, setting direction, coaching/managing staff to ensure efficient service delivery within the Delivery Team and wider Development Community.
- Professional experience of document composition in Quadient Inspire Interactive/Designer/Automation.
- Quadient Certifications for Inspire Designer and Automation.
- Understanding of *nix operating system(s).
- Security Clearance or willingness to complete this to oversee live customer information on the HMRC estate.
Please reach out to me if you have any questions and follow link to application form to apply.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services