Working hours:- Monday to Thursday 8:45am - 5pm, Fridays 8:45am - 4pm
ESSENTIAL-order entry experience, high-volume data-open to industry.
Salary- Flexible for the right candidate.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Project Administrator to join our growing Contracts Operations team.
The ROLE involves the accurate processing of all contract order types within the agreed timescales/ delivery deadlines and the general administration that forms part of the day to day functions within the team. The successful candidate will offer a high level of customer service when supporting internal and external customers with queries.
- Accurate processing of all orders types within the Contracts team
- Communicating with relevant departments in relation to any queries to orders or changes made either with internal or external customers
- Providing customers with any assistance in relation to their orders this to include, but not an exhaustive list, scheduled delivery dates status on orders, cut off times, delivery dates, amendments
- All orders received to be fully entered, in line with department KPI’s working to key cut off dates and times
- Checking of orders in all order types within the Contracts Team to ensure product is received correct first time and to eliminate errors
- Maintain high volume of product knowledge
- Accurate information on order confirmations (where these are required), this to include any information that you have changed in relation to orders from telephone conversations before sending the document out
- Plan, prioritise, monitor and complete workloads to ensure both quality and quantity standards are achieved and any issues communicated to your Supervisor/Line Manager
- Monitoring and reducing the number of order entry errors in line with the department KPI’s
- Work effectively within the Project team to support with the day to day administration of sites
- Attend any training identified, both internal and external, to help and support you within your role
- Compile reports for internal and external reporting where required
- Raise and receipt purchase orders through the SAP system for approved vendors/installers
APPLICANTS for the role must have demonstrable experience of inputting data accurately and transferring high volumes of data, as well as possess previous experience of working in a fast paced environment whilst working to KPI’s. They will possess excellent people skills with the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships across a variety of functions. Candidates must be computer literate with a good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook and a working knowledge of SAP is also desirable. A Customer Service qualification would also be advantageous.
ON OFFER is a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including bonus scheme, pension scheme, life assurance, PHI cover and staff discounts.
Proven experience of inputting high levels of data accurately and to tight deadlines - Excellent communication and customer service skills - A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, especially Excel