General Pub Manager - Peckham
- Minimum 2 years experience
- Personal License Holder
- First aid trained
- Knowledge of end of the day reporting eg P&L, cashing out.
- Stock control
- Gross Profit Management
- 45hour weeks.
- But pub hours as needed
- 16 team members.
- Will be managing the whole team.
- Essentially this is the righthand person to the CEO.
- Face2Face interview
- Dinner with CEO (and maybe his wife too).
- Shadow day
- 20 days holiday allowance (plus bank holidays).
- Management/Leadership training.
- The chance to run your own business with the right support and experience to help you make it a success.
- Bonus plan.
- And loads of Peckham perks.
- We are looking for an experienced, get-up-and-go, run your own business, full of ideas, calm under pressure and cheery with customers, kinda General Manager. If this is you, then this could be your big chance.
You'll be taking charge of Peckham's most vibrant pub, continuing to take the pub to next level.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 year General Manager experience and been involved in previous venue openings.
As General Manager you call the shots, making sure everything is spot on. From your team to the products we sell, that's all your call. We are looking for someone who knows the pub industry and knows how to develop the brand and their team, making sure everyone knows their roles and responsibilities while developing within the company.
Is this you?
- Pubs are your thing. You've worked as a manager for at least a year in a similar pub/bar restaurant and not afraid of hard work.
. You're fluent with end of day reporting, cash up, rotas, stock orders and par levels.
- You are a personal license holder. - You stay one step ahead, setting clear goals for you, your pub and your team. You're a planner and you meet your deadlines, every time. - You're full of ideas and know how to make them happen (and have proof that they worked in the past). - You're a friendly face who loves talking to customers and getting to know people. - You have high standards when it comes to customer service. - You get on well with clients and suppliers. - You inspire people and know how to get a team working well together. - You've got the essentials covered: stock management, the quality of beer, spirits and cocktails behind the bar, the systems that keep everything ticking. - Your written and spoken English is sparkling.
The following package is available:
28 days holiday.
The chance to run your own business with the right support and experience to help you make it a success.
And loads of perks.