WB Employment is looking for Customer Service Admin assistant to start asap in busy transport office .
Hours are Monday to Friday 11:00 – 19:30
Own Transport will be an advantage due to location and bus times
Wage is circa £8.25 per hour but may be negotiable for the right candidate.
Although full training will be given, candidate must have experience with;
- Cash Handing and Banking
- Spread sheets (Excel / Word)
- Simple computer pro grammes
- Filing You should be customer focused, keep calm under pressure, be able to organise your workload and pay attention to detail. - Provide front line customer services - Identify customers’ needs and deduce the appropriate course of action - Provide the customer with an exemplary standard of customer care in accordance with agreed procedures through telephone, electronic or postal communication as appropriate What skills should you possess?- Strong oral and written communication skills - Previous experience of using IT systems to process customer data- Confident and professional telephone manner Own transport is advantageous due to lactation
This position is temporary to permanent and successful candidates could start immediately.
You will be required to work Monday till Friday 911m till 19.30 .
- - Flexible attitude to working pattern
- - Accurate data entry skills
- - Basic understanding of Word / Excel / Outlook
- - Previous Customer Service experience in a telephone related role
- - Accurate recording and data entry of customer details
- - Provide an integrated service to enhance the customer experience
Great over the phone manner, polite, friendly and can-do attitude is a must.
We are looking for people with all admin experience who would like to join a team of professionals.
Customer Liaison (answering telephone queries)