This role is an urgent hire.
The candidate will need to have digital / eCommerce agency experience.
The company office is a great benefit to this role, high ceilings, open spaces.
Break out zones pool tables and a splendid kitchen stocked full of beverages and snacks.
The company is offering lots of training opportunities in very interesting areas such as Magento.
The company will be shifting to a more agile environment, which will allow the company to be more creative with client projects.
We are looking for a creative UX Consultant to help us build ecommerce solutions that deliver outstanding user experiences by merging the client’s objectives with their user’s needs. The UX Consultant will have an extensive understanding of user-centered design, a passion for delivering evidence-based solutions, and experience of working as part of a multi-disciplined team.
Required skills and experience
- Scope, plan, and facilitate workshops and other UX based activities to understand the problem, identify the solution, and follow up for continuous improvement.
- Produce requirements documentation including user stores, heuristic analysis, A/B test candidates, user process flows, wireframes/prototypes and other appropriate formats relevant to each project.
- Use qualitative and quantitative techniques to analyse user behaviours and demonstrate value to clients and stake holders.
- Develop effective relationships with clients and become a key contact to drive future projects or project enhancements.
- Document processes and key user journeys.
- Proven experience translating business requirements into compelling user experiences.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to create solutions.
- A deep understanding in mobile-first, visual hierarchy, and responsive design.
- Experience creating UX outputs (user stores, heuristic analysis, A/B test candidates, user process flows, wireframes/prototypes, etc.)
- Comfortable creating the scope of an MVP and prioritising incremental delivery based on value.
- Experience scoping, planning, and managing client workshops and stakeholder interviews.
- Experience with both quantitative and qualitative techniques to analyse user behaviour and demonstrate value.
- Ability to validate and test where possible.
- Ability to work with Technical Leads, QA Testers, and Visual Designers throughout the entire project lifecycle to not only define experiences but to also ensure there is a clear understanding of the underlying objective.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Excellent presentation and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to proactively identify opportunities for improvement and driving our client’s road maps.
experience with user experience software (for ex; user stories, A/B test candidates, user process flows, wireframes, prototypes) and documentation (for ex; Axure, Sketch, InVision)