- Proven B2B Sales experience
- Ability to work under own initiative - this is not an environment where work is assigned!
- Experience of working in KPI-driven environments, and closing deals over the phone.
We're looking for a strong B2B Sales professional here, as this is a tough industry. Experience of doing online demos will come in very handy. They will be doing a lot of the closing over the phone, so need to see that experience.
There's absolutely the capacity to go and meet clients as and when they need.
Joining the New business team, split into Agency and Employer teams. They will most likely sit on the agency team, but will depend on the profile.
The role will be working very closely with:
- the Agency BD team (one person currently, but will be growing)
- The Employer BD team (3 people currently)
- the Agency Account Managers (2 people)
- the Employer Account Managers (5 people)
Reporting to the Commercial Director. Flat hierarchy across the office!
1 or 2 stages, depending on the candidate. We have a pscyhometric test that we send out to candidates too.
Right in the heart of Northern Quarter, surrounded by bars and some of the best restaurants!
So, what do you get;
- Open-ended commission structure
- Quarterly incentives
- Plenty of socials; some organised but the best ones usually aren’t!
- Pretty cool offices in the Northern Quarter
- Perkbox benefits
- A chance to win a multi-award-winning scale up company
- To join a company on a mission to democratise an industry
What we need to see
- Ability to work under your own initiative – you will have the autonomy to set and attend as many sales meetings as you like, but you must be able to build your own pipeline
- Understanding of the recruitment industry, and a good commercial awareness
- ‘Scale up’ attitude, eg a willingness to get stuck in to various tasks without lots of structure!!
B2B Sales experience, experience of working on own direction and delivering against KPIs