My client is a growing business who specialise in the manufacture and installation of signage across the UK. Known primarily for their expertise in the hoarding side of the industry, they are looking for an experienced Estimator/Account Manager to give exceptional support to a portfolio of existing accounts and handle incoming enquiries from new customers. This role will suit someone who gets a buzz from growing accounts and increasing existing customer expenditure.
- Being the first point of contact for a portfolio of key accounts - supplying quotations, processing orders and managing all aspects of the general day-to-day account management. Your objective is to grow the spend from all the client accounts you manage.
- Liaise with the production team colleagues regarding lead times, and contacts in the external supply chain, to ensure rapid quotations back to your customers and efficient turnaround on all orders.
- Take ownership and responsibility for complete projects, leading jobs through from conception to completion.
- Provide customers with comprehensive technical support - recommendations and advice across all product range, ensure customers are aware of all the products we supply and to maximise our share of their spend.
- Support colleagues as required and share your knowledge with existing and new members of the team.
- Manage all account communication via our CRM system.
- Attend site as required and occasionally do site surveys.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience within a wide format print or print Management company where you have developed a full knowledge of signage
- A positive, enthusiastic personality allowing you to respond proactively and positively to tasks and project briefs from clients
- Strong negotiation skills to ensure maximised conversion of submitted quotations
- Experience with Quotation, MIS and CRM systems is essential.
- Strong numeracy and communication skills.
- Full UK driving licence and access to your own transport
Salary & Benefits
A generous earning potential of up to £45,000 is available in this role, plus benefits including a generous holiday allowance, company pension, free on site parking, the opportunity for hybrid working, and more.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing
'A' level/Higher or equivalent