Sales and Marketing Assistant
Hybrid working (3 days in the office, 2 from home)
8:30am – 5:00pm (1 hour lunch)
My client is a market leading insurance company, who are now looking to recruit a full time Sales and Marketing Assistant.
If you are a confident, enthusiastic team player with a desire to succeed then this is the role for you.
The candidate will be pioneering a new role within the business’ sales team tasked with client administration, communication, and social outreach.
- The role will require the candidate to aid in the management and administration of our business’ many customers, as well as assisting the sales and customer services teams.
- The candidate will also help growth our social media presence.
- Promote communications, in-office environment, and marketing materials through appropriate social channels.
- Deal with inbound customer queries relating to their customer account and insurance policies.
- Ensure that all communications and marketing material aligns with brand standards.
- Ensure that all outstanding customer queries are responded to in a timely manner.
- Work with finance team to chase customers who have missed payments.
- Contribute ideas and suggestions to help growth, develop its offering and achieve the best practice.
- Understand the best practices of main social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter.
- Must have used Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel to a high level of understanding.
- Must possess quality writing skills to be able to compose emails and written communication.
- Strong communicator who works well independently and with a team.
- Superior time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to think strategically and identify ways to improve communication efforts.
For further information get in touch with Hannah at Stirling Warrington today – [email protected]
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Marketing, Advertising, PR
Secondary School or equivalent