Full-time (37 hours per week) Community Wellbeing Team Manager contract to start ASAP. Monday to Friday 08:30-17:00 What is the Job?
- Promote positive approaches to diversity and identity in your area of responsibility, providing guidance and challenge as required.
- Model the social work role, promote social work and decision-making within and outside the organisation.
- Model and use critical reflective skills in management, practice and organisational supervision settings to enhance your own and others practice.
- Maintain awareness of own professional limitations, knowledge gaps and conflicts of interest, actively seeking to address issues for self and others.
- Model and promote confident and critical application of professional ethics to decision-making, using a legal and human rights framework, and support others to do so.
- Model and contribute to the development of best practice in use of power and authority within your sphere of influence. Provide challenge in situations where power is used inappropriately.
- HR processes for staff.
- Legal knowledge.
- Management experience.
- Organisational skills.
- Safeguarding knowledge and understanding.
- Social work processes.
- Adults Barred List check, DBS Disclosure.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Management Consultancy